Friday, September 11, 2009

I was living in Paducah at the time but I don't remember what class I was in. Twenty years from now I think we will still be remembering this and forever we will. I remember being in class and every teacher had their tv's on watching the news. Then they let us out of school for the day and the following weeks were so sad. I think they chose to attack America because we are the strongest country and they didn't get another country because they wanted to take out the "top dogs". I don't know anyone that was in the attacks but I just hope that everyone that did have someone in this tragedy is okay. If I wrote a story It would be from the people that lost someone's point of view. It would most likely be about how hurt they must be to lose someone close to them. This is what I think about the whole situation and I pray that everyone is better and happy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment