Monday, January 4, 2010

Story spinners: option 3

As I regained consciousness I remembered asking my friends what happened to me. They told me that I was being very stubborn and wouldn't listen to anyone. Well it was raining outside and they told me not to run because it was dark and wet, but I didn't listen. I fell and hit my head on the concrete, then went unconscious. Now this is when things started to get bad.
As we were walking down this dark alley we seen car headlights at the other end. I was about to start running again, but i remembered what happened to me last time. So as the car approached us I was hiding behind a dumpster. Then I heard one of my friends say "it's a cop!" This was frightening because it was 2 hours after curfew.
When I heard it was a cop I seen this vestibule that I could hide in. So I darted down the alley into the vestibule. All my friends got caught and got curfew tickets. The next day at school everyone that got a ticket was running laps for coach. After they finished none of them would talk to me. So I asked them what was wrong and they tried to blame everything on me, but I knew they would get over and forgive. Now me and friends are cool again, but we won't be walking down any dark alleys on a rainy night.

No comments:

Post a Comment